Friday, June 12, 2009

bad decision

Today is a bad day for me.. May be because tomoro is weekend.. I don't like it because i have nobody to enjoy wit.. I left alone..

today i did something stupid.. I drive my sis to fp for piano class, i need to wait for 45 min.. Guess what.. I lazy to wait then i drive back home.. Stupid right? Wasting oil.. Haha.. I just hate being alone.. Dah lar my life is suck.. Every moment i wait make me feel suffer.. I wish i got happy life.. I try to.. But something always in my mind.. Is her.. I need to move on.. Need to forget.. I just can't.. Well.. Come on..

i really wish can talk to her..

1 comment:

  1. hai syl....wat's up....really bored wif my life....no job, no colourful....hu,huuu...lex ar didi....everythng will b under control. juz cmedwn.....wish u a great day evryday....

    ReplyDelete