Tuesday, June 9, 2009

unhappy pathway

The whole day i had been feeling tense.. I really hate for what really happening.. I know something that suppose to let unknown.. I feel all my dream and my hope are all gone.. I being so naive.. Believe something impossible..

she wont fall back to you sylvester, accept it.. Why you still hurtin your self by believe something impossible.. I know i should let go.. Arghhh. All this time i had been feeling alone.. All my feeling.. Well.. Only this blog know.. I been left like this.. I really sad..

i always feel the other side will not help me.. You know.. Why? Why i still hoping for love.. Michelle point me out that i got my career to be looking forward for.. I want be a professional engineer.. Well.. I told her there no point i'm looking forward for my career.. What make me really happy is love some1 and being loved.. Is wat i really are.. I have that desire.. Well.. My life will be not happy.. I know it.. I going to a path that full of sadness, suffering.. I don't want choose this path.. But it already happening

i know i'm weak dear.. But please care for me.. That what i'm hoping for.. It ain't happening.. I'm sorry if i say something not nice on last post.. But it could be true.. We never know what had change for last 6 month..

No comments:

Post a Comment