Thursday, June 4, 2009

kampung

Hi.. I'm fine here.. Just bored waiting the time pass by.. No pc around.. No internet.. Haha.. Ok.. On tuesday i got interview.. How was it? I can say i didn't quite bad.. Is my first interview, and i didn't get ready.. They ask me why i want be civil engineer? What my subject at CERTAIN semester? I can't answer well.. Haha.. Damn.. My memory are bad.. Anyway, i like to positive side of the interview.. I may be have chance to get a job.. This friday i got another interview.. I sure get ready for it..

after the interview, we straight away go to keningau, is a 3 hour journey.. Damn bored.. At keningau, i went to my father's kazen house..

after that.. On wednesday, i go back to my Kampung at kuala penyu, spend there for 1 night..

yesterday i feel like is a special day for me.. Is a 6 for me.. Anyway.. I always remember the date.. I now miss some1 so much.. I know the other side i had no hope.. But hopefully, if i work at kk.. I can move on.. But stil my heart feel like stay at lbn.

No comments:

Post a Comment