Tuesday, June 9, 2009

hannah montana

Just finish watch hannah montana the movie.. The movie is nice.. I love the song. Especially the climb.. Well.. Is kinda nice to have the best of both world.. One being famous which is what ever people want, well famous in somewhere.. The other is have a normal like wit all the love and care of family and friends..

the movie tell that miley need to leave hannah because she hardly manage herself.. At the end, she tell about her secret at her hometown.. Being famous had hurt lots of people that know miley including her family.. Lots more to tell but you gotta see it

well.. If i had a choice to choose, i will choose being famous because my normal life suck.. Being a rock star and became spoil.. Because deep inside me still the normal person and i hate my normal life, famous mean can have anything, but without love and care.. Being other character could be a wise choice to not show every1 that you not happy.. I think i playing other character now..

well.. I think this blog are my home, where i feel free that about myself.. This is real me.. A weak person.. You saw me, i'm look ok, that the other person..

hey.. I just my blog on facebook.. For every1 that come from there.. Welcome! Sad blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment