Monday, June 8, 2009

hating this

At labuan, there nothing i can do beside hoping.. At here, my duty is only as a brother.. So.. Everyday, I have to send them to tuition, do cooking, a lots of house chore.. But most of the time i'm sitting at pc and play games.. It help me forget and keep the time moving forward.. I miss my old time where i spend my time on other thing.. Now.. Is just me.

going to church, praying the same thing, hoping find some1 at there.. Well.. She not there.. May be i try to call.. Nah.. She wont answer.. Well.. I hate my life.. Even i open up for something new, it ain't coming.. My life is too bored to attract something new..

guess what happen again.. I saw her.. Where.. Nowhere.. Just a picture of her.. How she look like? Improve and happy.. So? May be happy without me or wit some1 new.. Well.. I miss her.. I can only look her, she don't care about me, i better move on. Suck right.. Yeah.. My life is suck.. I'm all alone.. She may be not.. She may be hugging some1 right now.. Damn.. I really miss her. End of story..

No comments:

Post a Comment